madhousecreationsmadhousecreations

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Round One... TRANCE! Round One... TRANCE!

Loving the arp in that track :-) flows great. Keep up the good work.

PhatBoiJ responds:

Thanks!

Going Away Going Away

Awesome track. Love the sounds and the beat. Keep up the good work. Not sure if I can fault anything to be honest

Something Something Chrome Something Something Chrome

Love the blending of the different sounds. Works very well indeed. Downloaded. As you know I am still learning. And only been producing for 4 months. But am improving slowly. You are a credit to the edm production world

EDNB- Killer EDNB- Killer

Great track. Not much I can say to be honest. Great effort and you are awesome

EDNB- Watchmen EDNB- Watchmen

Very interesting indeed. You have made a good track here. It all fits, the beat is quick and this is what I would expect with a excellent bassline. Great job.

EDNB-Kurtz EDNB-Kurtz

This track is awesome. I find the ethnical sounds quite interesting throughout this track, as well as the structure of your creation. The beat and bassline is fine. As I would expect it to be. Great job.

EDNB responds:

Thank you!! :))

Shitsgettingwrecked Shitsgettingwrecked

This a very nice track, it fits together very well and has a very interesting vibes.

8-Bits of Glory 8-Bits of Glory

I have got to say, I am impressed by this piece of music. You have done a very good job and made all the sounds collaborate with each other. I love the bass and the melody to this track. Keep it up.

PhatBoiJ responds:

Thank you so much!

~'{Light Aura}'~ ~'{Light Aura}'~

track. Awesome I''ve got to say that you are a natural gifted composer. This is due to the awesome vibes of your tracks. I love this sound tracks as it has a very good rhythm and all fits together completely like a jigsaw puzzle. Well done. And keep up the good work.

Android Swarm Android Swarm

awesome man. I can see that it could make a good fight scene in a game, it has a lot of character. Great work. I have played many games in my time and have never heard anything like it. Your awesome man. Keep it up :-D